Beta This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what this means

HMRC internal manual

Inheritance Tax Manual

HM Revenue & Customs
, see all updates

Assessing: transferring money: transferring money between files

You should use form Cas 12 to authorise the transfer of a deposit to another file.