ESM2056 - Agency and temporary workers: agency legislation - provisions from 6 April 2014: agency legislation - table of examples to demonstrate if the worker is subject to (or to a right of) supervision, direction or control - for the purposes of the agen
Below lists the fictional examples contained within this manual which are provided to demonstrate when a worker is (or is not) subject to (or to a right of) supervision, direction, or control as to the manner in which they provide their services.
For each example provided, the intention is not to demonstrate that all persons working in that particular profession will (or will not) be subject to supervision, direction, or control when providing their services to a client via the involvement of an employment agency as this will be entirely dependent on the circumstances of each worker’s own arrangement, which can significantly vary from one worker to another.
- ESM2057 - IT consultant
- ESM2058 - professional chef
- ESM2059 - HGV driver
- ESM2060 - joiner/carpenter
- ESM2061 - supermarket delivery driver
- ESM2062 - security officer
- ESM2063 - locum pharmacist
- ESM2064 - domestic helper
- ESM2065 - market researcher
- ESM2066 - operative at recycling plant
- ESM2067 - drama teacher
- ESM2068 - product demonstrator