RLS: Tracing Unit procedures: Address found: PAYE work items
When you trace an address you should
- enter the address on to IDMS using the DESIGNATORY DETAILS function and unset the RLS signal
- record an appropriate note on ACTION HISTORY
- transfer the record at Taxpayer and work item level to the appropriate debt management office based on the address using the IDMS TRANSFER OWNERSHIP function.
Note: You will not need to change the OU on BROCS as this will be doneautomatically overnight when you transfer ownership on IDMS
The work item will
- appear on C/WPAYE worklist
- show on next action date of RLS review and a B/F date of today.
- use the REFINE WORKLIST function regularly to identify these cases so you can
- resume recovery activity.