RLS: Tracing Unit procedures: Address found: SA work items
When you trace an address you should
- enter the address on to IDMS using the DESIGNATORY DETAILS function and unset the RLS signal
- record an appropriate note on ACTION HISTORY
- transfer the record at Taxpayer and work item level to the appropriate DMO based on the address using the IDMS TRANSFER OWNERSHIP function
- unset the RLS signal on TBS
- delete the relevant entry from the W013 worklist on SA.
The work item will
- appear on the C/W SA worklist
- have a next action of RLS review and a B/F date of today.
- use the REFINE WORKLIST function regularly to identify these cases so you can
- resume recovery activity.