How to subscribe
If you haven’t got one already, create an account with a password.
If you don’t use a password, anyone you forward notifications to can accidentally unsubscribe you from that topic.
You can subscribe:
- to individual pages or publications on GOV.UK
- to specific subjects by filtering by your interest
- to specific organisations by subscribing to their homepage
- to specific government policies
- to foreign travel advice information
You can’t subscribe to notifications based on keywords.
How to unsubscribe
Go to the ‘Subscriptions’ tab.
Tick the box next to the notification you want to stop.
Save your changes.
Manage your subscription
Log in to your account and go to the ‘Preferences’ tab. You can:
- change the frequency of notifications
- change your email address or password
- delete your account
If you have problems with your notifications