On some pages on GOV.UK, you can sign up to get emails when new pages are published or existing pages change.
How to subscribe
You can subscribe to:
You cannot subscribe to alerts based on search terms.
How to change your alerts or unsubscribe
You can use the ‘view, change the frequency or unsubscribe from your subscriptions’ link in the email alerts you get to:
- view which email alerts you have signed up for
- change how often you get emails (you can get immediate, daily or weekly updates)
- change your email address
- unsubscribe from some or all email alerts
You can also use the ‘unsubscribe’ links in the email alerts you get to unsubscribe from specific topic alerts.
Problems with your email alerts
If you’re not getting the email alerts you signed up to, you should:
- check your spam or junk folder
- add email@example.com to your safe sender list to make sure you get the emails
If you’re having problems, contact GOV.UK support for help.