Get help applying to the EU Settlement Scheme

This service is being updated and is temporarily unavailable. You can submit a question to the Home Office if you need help with your application.

You can get support applying to the EU Settlement Scheme if you’re a vulnerable citizen, for example if you:

  • are elderly
  • are isolated
  • are disabled
  • are a child in care
  • have significant language or literacy problems
  • have mental health issues
  • do not have a permanent address
  • are the victim of domestic abuse
  • are the victim of human trafficking