How to make changes to multiple candidates or applications.
Bulk upload spreadsheets
- On the navigation panel select Applications, then Export Recruiter Form. Complete mandatory fields:
- Form to use as template for export - select the appropriate form (for example Sift Evaluation or Interview 1 - Bulk Upload Form)
- Read application data from - select Leave blank if you do not want the spreadsheet to auto-populate with the candidate ID numbers. If you do want the spreadsheet to auto-populate, select either Read from a saved search or Read from a selection as required.
- How many blank rows - select enough rows for amount of candidates to enter results for.
- Select Export Recruiter Form. This will generate an excel document.
- Open this document and select Enable Editing, then complete all relevant fields. Save the file, and rename the spreadsheet as appropriate.
- Return to the vX system and from the Dashboard select Applications, then Import Recruiter Form.
- In the Choose Excel File field select the Choose File button, then the saved spreadsheet from your computer.
- To view this information in the system, select View Applications imported Successfully.
Bulk progress applications from imported recruiter form
- Find the vacancy and select the Applications tab
- Select the link next to the required candidate status of imported results ; for example Sift application.
- This will take you to the Application Search Results page - you will see a list of all candidates at that status.
- Click the Selected dropdown, then Select All to highlight all candidates.
- Select the Status button, then Other Status from the dropdown.
- Select the appropriate next status, for example Sift Evaluation- Feedback Captured (Not Issued) or Interview 1 Evaluation- Feedback Captured (Not Issued).
- Tick the Run Automatic Actions box.
- Select Change Status then Confirm.
Help and support
Contact the Product and Support Team if you have a technical problem: email@example.com.