Information for professionals working on transformation projects and programmes, guidance on becoming a transformation associate.
The Cross Government Transformation Programme serves to support and improve the delivery of transformation across government.
Transformation projects change the way government services are delivered to citizens and businesses. They are often some of the most complex and challenging of the major projects that government delivers.
What the programme does
The Cross Government Transformation Programme supports transformation programmes through direct support and sharing of best practice.
- identifies and gathers insight on the major transformations across government
- improves thinking on transformation - through deep dives and developing training materials
- seeks to improve the enabling environment in which transformation takes place
- facilitates networking events such as the Transforming Together series
The IPA has access to a pool of independent experts who can provide support and advice to government transformation programmes. These are skilled professionals who have extensive experience in delivering and advising on major transformations.
Become a transformation associate
Experts are invited to register their interest in becoming a transformation associate. You must have:
- several years’ experience leading large transformation or major change programmes
- the ability to provide support and constructive challenge to senior programme representatives
- board level experience for a medium to large organisation
For support on your transformation programme or to register your interest in becoming a transformation associate, email: email@example.com