Types of apprenticeships that you can apply for in the supporting teaching and learning in physical education sector.
This apprenticeship creates a route into a career in providing children’s physical activity and school sport development.
This apprenticeship means you will be able to deliver low-risk sports activities in a school environment, for example:
- a sports coach or sports development officer, in charge of running both curriculum based and extra-curricular activities
- a teaching assistant assisting in PE lessons
- head up the school sports team
Types of apprenticeships
This is an advanced level apprenticeship.
You could train in roles like:
- children’s activity professional
- children’s senior activity professional
- school sports instructor
Apply for a supporting teaching and learning in physical education apprenticeship
You can become an apprentice in England if you’re:
- 16 or over
- eligible to work in England
- not in full-time education