- Centre for Defence Enterprise and Defence Science and Technology Laboratory
- Part of:
- Centre for Defence Enterprise: submit your research proposal
- 12 November 2015
Acceptable use policy for the Centre for Defence Enterprise (CDE) online submission service.
The only way to submit a research proposal to CDE is online.
Anyone using the CDE online submission service must do so in a legal, professional and responsible manner at all times.
Your use of this online service is subject to the conditions of CDE and the following terms (this isn’t an exhaustive list of unacceptable use). If you don’t act in a responsible manner or take reasonable care of information on the CDE online submission service, you may have your access removed.
- use the online service to store or transmit offensive, indecent, obscene, profane, derogatory or abusive material or that which can reasonably be considered as harassing, threatening, insulting or discriminating against others
- use the online service to store or transmit material obtained in violation of copyright or used in breach of a licence agreement
- use the online service to transmit junk email (spam), chain email or unsolicited commercial communications
- use the online service to store or transmit material that could reasonably be expected to embarrass or compromise CDE, Dstl, MOD or its industry partners
- use the online service to store or transmit personal data relating to an individual, where the individual hasn’t given explicit permission for the data to be used
- use the online service to conduct commercial activities that aren’t connected to CDE business, such as marketing without express written consent from Dstl or CDE
- attempt to compromise the online service, preventing legitimate access, attempting to gain unauthorised access, or damaging or causing degradation of performance or a denial of service
- use the online service to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any malicious computer software (malware), for example computer viruses, worms, keystroke loggers, rootkits or spyware
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection (such as web scraping or data harvesting) of the online service without express written consent from CDE or Dstl
You must take reasonable care of information in accordance with the Government Security Classification Policy. You mustn’t submit any classified information to CDE.
Centre for Defence Enterprise
Telephone +44 (0)30 67704236
Alternative number +44 (0)30 67704237
Please email for the quickest response.
Published: 12 November 2015