Types of apprenticeships that you can apply for in the social media and digital marketing sector.
Social media is one of the fastest growing advertising and marketing tools that businesses have at their disposal.
Many companies now have whole social media and digital marketing (which is any marketing using an electronic device) teams, who are hired to, amongst other things, increase the company’s online presence on sites such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
This apprenticeship trains you to become a specialist in all electronic marketing techniques, as well as helping you to develop your communication and research skills.
Types of apprenticeships
This is an advanced level apprenticeship in social media and digital marketing. You could train in roles like:
- social media assistant
- social media consultant
- social media analyst
- digital account assistant
- digital marketing assistant
- digital communications officer
- community engagement officer
- search engine optimisation assistant
- acquisition assistant
- email campaign assistant
- online marketing coordinator
- search marketing assistant
- display marketing assistant
- content marketing assistant
- ecommerce assistant
- mobile marketing assistant
- website content manager
- web design assistant
- video marketing production assistant
Apply for a social media and digital marketing apprenticeship
You can become an apprentice in England if you’re:
- 16 or over
- eligible to work in England
- not in full-time education