Information about RSH's regulatory standards, how we regulate registered providers, our information requirements and other guidance
The Regulator of Social Housing is a non-departmental public body that regulates private registered providers of social housing to promote a viable, efficient and well-governed social housing sector able to deliver homes that meet a range of needs.
The About us page includes further information about RSH’s role, values and objectives as set out in the Housing and Regeneration Act 2008.
Summary of regulation and the information we require
- Brief guide to regulation of registered providers
- What is the regulatory framework?
- Regulatory framework requirements
- Information required from registered providers
Regulatory standards and approach
- Regulating the Standards
- Regulator’s approach to intervention, enforcement and use of powers
- Regulatory standards (and associated Codes of Practice*)
- Rent Standard guidance