Give details of projects which may be eligible under the UK government’s guarantee for EU funding.
Stay up to date
The UK is leaving the EU. This page tells you how to prepare for Brexit and will be updated if anything changes.
Sign up for email alerts to get the latest information.
Register if you receive or have applied for funding from:
- Civil Protection Mechanism
- Competitiveness of Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (COSME)
- Connecting Europe Facility (CEF) telecoms
- Creative Europe
- Employment and Social Innovation (EaSI)
- Europe for Citizens
- European Solidarity Corps
- Health for Growth
- Rights, Equality, and Citizenship Programme (RECP)
The government has guaranteed that UK organisations will continue to receive funding if they successfully bid into EU funded programmes before the end of 2020.
After you register, the government department responsible for the programme will be able to contact you.
There’s a different way to register if you receive Horizon 2020 funding.
Do not register if:
- you receive or have applied for funding from a different EU programme - check what to do for different programmes
- you’re already in contact with a government department about what will happen to your funding after Brexit
- you’ve already registered on GOV.UK
- your project will have finished before Brexit but the final payment will come after Brexit
Registering takes about 10 minutes.
Before you start
To register you need:
- your Companies House or Charity Commission number, if you have one
- details from your grant agreement, if you have one
If you do not have a grant agreement, fill in as much information as you can.
You’ll need to register again if you receive funding from more than one programme.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help to register.
You’ll usually get a reply within 5 working days.
Read the privacy notice for registration.