Photo imaging apprenticeships
Types of apprenticeships that you can apply for in the photo imaging sector.
This apprenticeship is designed to give you the skills to work in the photo imaging industry, as a photographer or in digital image production, photo retail or picture libraries.
There is a range of different units on this apprenticeship, letting your employers tailor your on-the-job learning to the job role they give you.
You’ll learn about the legal and ethical requirements relating to photo imaging as well as important skills useful in any job, such as communication, teamwork, and health and safety.
Types of apprenticeships
This is an advanced level apprenticeship. You could train in roles like:
- trainee/assistant photographer
- trainee/assistant staff photographer
- trainee investigative/crime scene photographer
- junior minilab printer
- junior digital imaging technician
- picture library keyworder
Apply for a photo imaging apprenticeship
You can become an apprentice in England if you’re:
- 16 or over
- eligible to work in England
- not in full-time education