Learning support apprenticeships
Types of apprenticeships that you can apply for in the learning support sector.
This apprenticeship covers the specialised training you need to help support and assist students who might have difficulty learning in an educational environment.
This advanced apprenticeship includes qualifications from the National Occupation Standards for learning support staff.
Depending on your employer and the route you want to go down, you could become a general support practitioner, or go down a more specialist route, helping out specifically deaf learners, or those with a disability.
Types of apprenticeships
This is an advanced level apprenticeship.
You could train in roles like:
- learning support practitioner (general)
- learning support practitioner (literacy, language and numeracy)
- learning support practitioner (disabled learners)
- learning support practitioner (communication for deaf learners)
Apply for a learning support apprenticeship
You can become an apprentice in England if you’re:
- 16 or over
- eligible to work in England
- not in full-time education