Learning and development apprenticeships
Types of apprenticeships that you can apply for in the learning and development sector.
This apprenticeship is designed for those interested in the training/learning and development/work-based learning industry.
Training and developing others in the workplace is a growing field of employment. At the end of your apprenticeship, you could be working in a stand-alone training organisation, in a corporate training department or as an in house stand-alone trainer.
Types of apprenticeships
This is an advanced level apprenticeship.
You could train in roles like:
- training development officer
- training officer
- learning support supervisor
- work-based learning co-ordinator
- learning and development adviser
- skills trainer/instructor
Apply for a learning and development apprenticeship
You can become an apprentice in England if you’re:
- 16 or over
- eligible to work in England
- not in full-time education