Beta This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what this means
Guidance for government editors and publishers about how to create and edit documents and organisation pages.
- Introduction and access to Whitehall publisher Understand how Whitehall publisher works and how you access it.
- Markdown Using Markdown to format content in Whitehall publisher.
- Creating and updating pages How to create, edit and tag content in Whitehall publisher.
- Reviewing and publishing content Information about the workflow in Whitehall publisher, and how to review documents including the '2i' process.
- Unpublishing and withdrawing ('archiving') How and when to remove or retire content from GOV.UK.
- Images and videos Format and upload an image to GOV.UK.
- Tables and graphs How to include tables, graphs and barcharts in your pages.
- Organisation pages How to create, edit and add content to your organisation pages.
- People and roles How to create people and roles and special instructions for creating ministers.
- Groups Types of groups, creating and editing groups.
- Translations How to add, edit or delete a translated document.
- Worldwide Creating and editing world location and worldwide organisation pages.
- Consultations Create, update and conclude a consultation on GOV.UK.
- Statistics How to create and edit statistics announcements and publications.
- Accessible PDFs How to create an accessible PDF.
- Topical event pages How to create and edit topical event pages.
- Feedback How to send the Government Digital Service comments and suggestions about this manual.