Consolidate, strengthen and update the information you hold on your properties and identify vulnerable titles you can secure.
Applies to England and Wales
Our Property Portfolio Consolidator gives you an overview of all registered property in England and Wales, held in the name of your company (or any previous names under which it may have been known).
The report provides the title number, property address, tenure, ownership information and charge information.
The following extra information can be provided on request to enhance your data:
- an ownership layer showing all mapped titles for a geographical information system (GIS)
- title plans for every registered property you own
- lease details
- current and historical price paid information for individual titles going as far back as 1995, where available
You can choose to keep your portfolio up to date with reports that show:
- titles added to your stock
- titles removed
- titles where further activity has taken place of which you should be aware
If you are looking for extra levels of monitoring, please see our Searchlight service.
Property Portfolio Consolidator
Each property analysed in your report costs £4 (£1.00 plus £3 for the official copy of the register).
The total price depends on:
- how many titles appear in your results
- how many extra features you would like
- whether you would like to keep your portfolio up to date with our monitoring service
To find out more about this service, please contact us.
Data Services Team