- HM Revenue & Customs
- Part of:
- HMRC webinars, e-learning, email alerts and videos for businesses and agents, Paying HMRC, and Construction Industry Scheme (CIS)
- 1 September 2017
Watch webinars to get help on paying tax and record keeping for the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS).
Available webinars are listed by subject and can last up to an hour.
To attend an upcoming live webinar, register and sign in at least 5 minutes before it starts.
You can ask your host questions during live webinars using the on-screen text box.
CIS for contractors
Catch up with the latest available webinar about CIS for contractors to find out how:
- the scheme works
- to take on and pay subcontractors
- to meet your tax obligations
CIS for subcontractors
Catch up with the latest available webinar about CIS for subcontractors to find out:
- how to join the scheme
- what deductions will be made from your payments
- what records you need to keep
Construction, contractors and the CIS
Catch up with the latest available webinar for construction, contractors and the CIS to find out how HM Revenue and Customs and the Health and Safety Executive work together:
- in construction
- with contractors
- using the CIS
Use the HMRC online course about the construction industry to find out more about:
- self-employed National Insurance
- claiming business expenses
Published: 1 September 2017