Sign up or log in to file your monthly returns as a CIS contractor, or to verify a subcontractor.

Online services may be slow during busy times. Check if there are any problems with this service.

Start now

Before you start

You’ll need your:

  • email address
  • Employer Reference Number (ERN)
  • 13-digit Accounts Office reference number

Call HMRC if you have problems signing up.