Music hubs bring together local authorities, schools and art, community or voluntary organisations to make sure all pupils have access to music education.
What you can get
Music education hubs offer:
- provision of, or support for, instrumental teaching for whole classes
- other support with your music curriculum
- individual and group instrument lessons for pupils
- support with choirs and instrumental ensembles
- continuing professional development for teachers and other school staff
Who can use the service
Music education hubs are available to all state-funded schools in England and pupils of all ages.
When it’s available
Activities take place throughout the year across the 120 regional music education hubs in England.
What it costs
Costs vary depending on the activity and location.
How to apply
Find your local music education hub and contact them directly.
Find out more
See the music education hubs page on the Arts Council England’s website for more information.