The maths hubs programme offers support to teachers and schools to improve maths education.
What you can get
The programme offers:
- support from your local maths hub
- free or subsidised professional development programmes
- up-to-date information about all local maths education activities
- a network of local leaders of maths education
- nationally coordinated professional development and research projects
- the opportunity to share work or ideas through your local maths hub
Who can get support
The programme is open to all:
- state-funded schools in England
- teachers, teaching assistants and other practitioners involved in teaching maths
When it’s available
Activities take place throughout the year at 37 hubs across England.
What it costs
All of the support offered to schools by maths hubs is free of charge.
How to apply
Find your local maths hub and contact them directly. You can apply for professional development programmes on the relevant regional maths hub website.
Find out more
See the maths hubs programme website for more information.