Emergency care assistance apprenticeships
Information about emergency care assistance apprenticeships that you can apply for.
This intermediate level apprenticeship aims to provide the skills and knowledge required to become a competent emergency care assistant within the emergency care workforce.
The role involves:
- responding to emergency calls to provide care to patients
- driving ambulance vehicles
- assisting paramedics
- using medical and life support equipment
- providing and collecting information at the scene
- completing documentation
Apply for an emergency care assistance apprenticeship
You can become an apprentice in England if you’re:
- 16 or over
- eligible to work in England
- not in full-time education