Find out the changes to the Customs Declaration Service (CDS) version of volume 3 of the UK Trade Tariff reference codes.
Due to ongoing development of the CDS system, and refinements to declaration completion requirements, we’ve identified amendments to previously circulated CDS volume 3 information.
These are the details of the amendments you need to know about.
Appendix 5A: DE 2/3 Documents and other reference codes (Union)
In column 4 entitled ‘Details to be declared on the declaration’, please note the following amendments:
- C406 - replace C405 with C406
- C514 - delete text ‘alpha numeric code….. Supplementary Declaration’, and replace with ‘Followed by the authorisation reference number’
- C651 - replace C640 with C651
- C666 - add the following text ‘This document code is connected with document code C668’
- C667 - remove the first paragraph, and replace with ‘Enter: Certificate not held. Laboratory analysis required’
- C668 - add the following text ‘This document code is connected with document code C666’
- C688 - replace A017 with C688
- E013 - replace E012 with E013
- X002 - replace 9105 with X002
To stop getting the Tariff stop press notices, or to add recipients to the distribution list, email: email@example.com.
See the UK Trade Tariff for the full duty rate, unit of quantity, preferences, quotas, footnotes and VAT rate.