Information and guidance on the Condition Data Collection (CDC) programme.
From early 2017 to Autumn 2019, the ESFA’s Condition Data Collection (CDC) programme will visit every government maintained school in England to collect data about the physical condition of school buildings and how they are managed.
We are working with 6 external organisations to deliver the programme, as listed below:
- Arcadis – Technical Services Manager
- Aecom - Surveying Organisation
- Capita - Surveying Organisation
- Faithful + Gould – Surveying Organisation
- Rider Levett Bucknall – Surveying Organisation
- KyKloud – IT Supplier
This page contains detailed information and guidance about CDC for schools, responsible bodies and the general public.