Business innovation and growth apprenticeships
Types of apprenticeships that you can apply for in the business innovation and growth sector.
Business innovation involves thinking of creative and efficient ways to make a company more successful. This apprenticeship has been developed with help from the Peter Jones Foundation.
This apprenticeship is designed by employers to help apprentices develop the traits they need to succeed, with a focus on enterprise, communication and leadership skills.
The actual job role can vary dramatically depending on the employer they are placed with but could include:
- working in a management position
- helping a team implement their ideas
- developing ideas into successful products or services
- working as an innovation scout
- research and development into new products
Types of apprenticeships
This is a higher level business innovation and growth apprenticeship.
Higher apprenticeships level 5:
You could train in roles like:
- product development executive/manager
- innovation scout
- business development executive/manager
- project executive/manager
Apply for a business innovation and growth apprenticeship
You can become an apprentice in England if you’re:
- 16 or over
- eligible to work in England
- not in full-time education