Applying for a licence to import or export ozone-depleting substances

You must have a licence to import or export ODS.

You must first register for an ODS account if you want to work with:

  • ODS
  • equipment containing ODS

When you have an account you must apply for an ODS licence to import or export:

  • ODS
  • equipment containing ODS

You need a licence to import and export ODS for:

  • feedstock
  • process agent
  • laboratory and analytical use
  • military use
Published 16 October 2019