Guides to help academies and free schools understand their 2016 to 2017 academic year funding allocations.
These funding allocation pack (FAP) guides explain the elements that make up academy and free school revenue funding for the 2016 to 2017 academic year.
They include examples and explanations to help academies and free schools understand how the EFA calculates an allocation and include information on:
- changes to academy funding in the 2016 to 2017 academic year
- the data used in an allocation
- how these are applied to an academy’s individual circumstances
- where academies can find further information about their allocation
Separate guidance is available for mainstream and special and alternative provision academies and free schools and for institutions opening during the 2016 to 2017 financial year.
FAP guidance for 2015 to 2016 academic year is also available.
FAP Guide for mainstream academies and free schools
FAP guide for special and alternative provision academies and free schools
Published: 11 February 2016
Updated: 15 March 2017
- New FAP guide for mainstream academies opening between April 2017 and August 2017.
- Publication of guides for mainstream free schools, studio schools and UTC's opening between 1 September 2016 and 31 March 2017, and for special and alternative provision free schools opening between 1 September 2016 and 31 August 2017
- Uploaded guides for mainstream academies opening between 1 September 2016 and 31 March 2017, and for special and alternative academies opening between 1 September and 31 August 2017.
- 2016 to 2017 FAP guidance published for mainstream and special/AP academies opening between April and August.
- First published.