Academies funding allocation pack: 2015 to 2016 academic year
This guidance was withdrawn on
This page has been withdrawn as it relates to a previous year and no longer reflects the current guidance. You can find more up-to-date guidance on the current page.
Guides to help academies and free schools understand their funding allocations.
These guides explain the elements that make up an academy’s funding allocation for the 2015 to 2016 academic year.
They include examples and explanations to help academies and free schools understand how the EFA calculates an allocation.
- changes to academy funding in the 2015 to 2016 academic year
- the data used in an allocation
- how these are applied to an academy’s individual circumstances
- where academies can find further information about their allocation
Separate guides are available for mainstream and for special and alternative provision academies and free schools.
Mainstream academies and free schools
Special and alternative provision academies
Published: 11 February 2015
Updated: 14 March 2016
- Funding allocation pack guidance added for academies opening between 1 April 2016 and 31 August 2016
- Updated information on de-delegated funding in the funding allocation pack guide for mainstream academies opening between 1 September 2015 and 31 March 2016
- New funding allocation packs added for mainstream free schools, studio schools and UTCs; and special and AP free schools opening between 1 September 2015 and 31 March 2016
- New funding allocation pack added for special academies and alternative provision opening between 1 September 2015 and 31 March 2016
- New funding allocation pack added for mainstream academies opening between 1 September 2015 and 31 March 2016
- Guides for mainstream and special and alternative provision (AP) academies opening between 1 April 2015 and 31 August 2015 are now available.
- First published.
From: Education Funding Agency