This online service helps businesses and tax agents to share sensitive data, such as accounts or employee information, with HMRC.
Shared Workspace is an online service that helps businesses and agents to share and collaborate on data securely with HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC).
All you need to access the service is a web browser, such as:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Apple Safari
You can tailor the service to meet your own needs, using:
- access management tools to permit or restrict access as required
- folders and databases to help organise your data
- alerts to notify users when documents have been added or edited
- calendars to log key events
- social tools such as forums and polls to generate discussion
If you are interested in using the service, contact the HMRC office which deals with your organisation, to discuss how it could help to meet your data sharing and collaboration needs.