We are pleased to announce the 2014/15 call for bids.
The target thematic areas for 2014/15 are:
- independent judiciary
- better governance
- greater access to information
- resolution of land disputes
- increased freedom of expression
- global torture prevention
- abolition of the death penalty
- upholding freedom of religion and belief
- women’s rights
- business and human rights
- strengthening democratic processes
- preventing sexual violence
Interested implementers are invited to submit their Concept Bid (“PROJECT CONCEPT FORM”) to our embassy by 28 February 2014. Successful Concept Bidders will be contacted around end of March and will be asked to submit their full Proposal. Final results will be announced around end of May.
Concept Bid (“PROJECT CONCEPT FORM”) can be downloaded at: https://www.gov.uk/human-rights-and-democracy-programme (Click on that link, then scroll down to Key Documents, then click on PROJECT CONCEPT FORM, and fill it out).
Please submit your Project Concept Form to our Project Coordinator Ms Sovannraksmey Chap at: Sovannraksmey.email@example.com by 28 February 2014.
Alternatively, a printed and filled Project Concept Form can also be mailed to our Project Coordinator by the same date above.
Ms Sovannraksmey Chap
British Embassy Phnom Penh
27-29, Street 75
Phnom Penh 12201
Tel: 023 427 124