The workplace pension participation and savings trends statistics include estimates of:
- the total annual amount saved by employees who are eligible to be automatically enrolled into a pension
- estimates of the amount saved per employee and per saver
The 2018 edition of the publication (covering the period 2008 to 2018) uses a revised methodology for these estimates when compared to that used in earlier editions.
This notice has tables to show:
- the estimates published in the 2017 edition covering the period 2007 to 2017 in 2017 earnings terms
- how they would look under the revised methodology
- the total effect of the revisions on those estimates