The Productive Healthy Ageing Profile data update for January 2020 has been published by Public Health England (PHE).
This tool provides data and further information on a wide range of topics relevant to healthy ageing. Indicators can be examined at local, regional or national level.
The aim of this tool is to support PHE productive healthy ageing policy and inform public health leads and the wider public health system about relevant key issues.
This release contains updated indicators based on data published by external partner organisations relating to:
- older people receiving winter fuel allowance
- adult social care support for older people
- social isolation in older adult social care service users and older carers
- older people access to psychological therapies
There are also updates for indicators recently published by PHE relating to:
- cardiovascular disease – prevalence of conditions and early interventions
- chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) - prevalence
- cancer – prevalence, incidence and early intervention
- musculoskeletal problems – prevalence of conditions and intervention
- dementia care
- end of life palliative or supportive care
If you would like to contact us about the tool email ProfileFeedback@phe.gov.uk