The Department for Work and Pensions is investigating a discrepancy with data on registrations to Personal Independence Payment (PIP) for the quarter ending April 2019, and therefore registrations data are only available up to January 2019. Other data are unaffected and have been updated to April 2019.
These official statistics include data up to 30 April 2019 for:
- caseloads (cases in payment)
- registrations, clearances and awards
- award rates
- mandatory reconsiderations
- average clearance times and average outstanding times
- mandatory reconsideration clearance times (experimental statistics)
View an interactive dashboard of the latest PIP statistics by region.
Read more about the PIP quarterly statistics.
Next release of these statistics: 10 September 2019.