Participation rates in higher education: 2006 to 2012
- Department for Business, Innovation & Skills and Office for National Statistics
- Part of:
- Statistics: participation rates in higher education and Higher education participation
- 24 April 2013
Statistics for participation rates in higher education between the academic years 2006 to 2007 and 2011 to 2012.
Ref: BIS/13/P140 PDF, 300KB, 19 pages
Ref: 13/p140 MS Excel Spreadsheet, 112KB
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
These statistics on higher education (HE) initial participation rates include data on students who are:
- 17 to 30 years old
- in first-time higher education
- living in England
- in UK HE institutions and English, Welsh and Scottish further education colleges
- staying in HE for at least 6 months
Published: 24 April 2013