This statistical release provides breakdowns of individual insolvencies in England and Wales, at parliamentary constituency Level for 2000 to 2016.
- Total insolvency rates were highest in parliamentary constituencies by or adjacent to coastal/docking areas, and in the South West, North East, parts of the North West and Yorkshire
- Total insolvency rates were lowest in parliamentary constituencies in London and the South East
- Comparisons of rates between years at this local level should take into account that small changes in the number of insolvencies can have a large impact on the rate
Insolvency Statistics: user feedback survey
The Insolvency Service is currently seeking feedback on its statistical publications in order to make them more relevant and useful. Please help by completing the survey .
We are specifically seeking feedback on
- How our statistics are presented and explained; and
- Which statistics you use.