- Department for Work and Pensions
- Part of:
- Housing Benefit: statistics on speed of processing
- 25 October 2011
- Last updated:
- 26 October 2016, see all updates
Background information on statistics for the average time taken to process Housing Benefit (previously right time indicator statistics).
Housing Benefit and Council Tax Benefit – Overview of speed of processing / Right time indicator statistics
PDF, 68.3KB, 1 page
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Published: 25 October 2011
Updated: 26 October 2016
- Published revised version of 'Housing Benefit and Council Tax Benefit – Overview of speed of processing / Right time indicator statistics' - new version is dated October 2016.
- Overview shortened to relate to current release and remove references to Council Tax Benefit
- First published.