Statistics about learner participation, outcomes and highest qualification held in further education and skills, reported for October 2017.
Post-16 learner participation and achievements in further education (FE) and skills. The data sets out statistics reported to date for the provisional, reported to date 2016 to 2017 academic year on:
- adult (aged 19 and over) government-funded further education (FE) (excluding schools and higher education) comprising:
- education and training, including offender learning (aged 18 and over)
- English and maths
- community learning
- advanced learner loans
- traineeships (aged 16 to 24)
- all age (aged 16 and over ) apprenticeships in England
- the highest level of qualification held by adults (aged 19 to 64) in England
Final data for earlier years is also available, along with data broken down by:
- learner characteristics including:
- learners with learning difficulties and/or disabilities
- different geographical areas
Additional breakdowns of this data are available in the FE data library.