ESF support for families with multiple problems: Dec 2011 to Aug 2015
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Part of:
- ESF support for families with multiple problems statistics
- 29 October 2015
Statistics on the European Social Fund provision for families with multiple problems programme.
PDF, 504KB, 20 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The European Social Fund (ESF) support for families with multiple problems programme supports disadvantaged families, facing multiple barriers to work, to move closer towards and into sustainable employment.
This official statistics release covers the period from start of the programme (December 2011) up to August 2015. It covers:
- attachments (the number of individual participants)
- progress measures (where a participant completes a prescribed set of activities to help overcome particular problems)
- sustained job outcomes (the number of participants who found work for defined periods)
The main figures for this period are:
- 79,130 attachments
- 108,110 progress measures achieved by 46,600 participants
- 9,130 sustained job outcomes
As the ESF support for families with multiple problems programme has ended this is the final statistics release for this programme.
Published: 29 October 2015