- Department for Work and Pensions
- Part of:
- Employment and Support Allowance: outcomes of Work Capability Assessments
- 11 June 2015
- Applies to:
- England, Scotland, and Wales
Outcomes of Work Capability Assessments for ESA claims started between July to September 2014 and appeal outcomes to March 2015.
Ref: ISBN 978-1-78425-530-5 PDF, 983KB, 21 pages
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 910KB
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This publication provides statistics on:
- the outcomes of completed Employment and Support Allowance (ESA) Work Capability Assessments
- claims still in progress
- claims closed before the Work Capability Assessment process is complete
The publication covers both new claims and claims undergoing reassessment of incapacity benefits for ESA in Great Britain.
The publication also includes data on the outcome of appeals up to March 2015.
Background information on these statistics is available as part of ESA: outcomes of Work Capability Assessment policies and statements.
Find details of future releases of these statistics in the statistics release calendar.
Published: 11 June 2015