- Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
- Part of:
- Feed-in Tariff statistics and Energy and climate change: evidence and analysis
- 24 July 2014
- Last updated:
- 27 July 2017, see all updates
Number of community and school installations that have been granted a specific benefit under Feed in Tariffs.
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 24.1KB
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Statistics presented in this table show the number of community and school installations (and associated capacity) that have been granted a specific benefit (for example, a Tariff Guarantee or Energy Efficiency Relaxation) under Feed in Tariffs. These installations represent some, but not all, community and school schemes accredited/pre-accredited on FiTs.
Press enquiries should be directed to the BEIS press office: Tel: 020 7215 1861 / 020 7215 8930.
For general enquiries concerning these tables email email@example.com.
Published: 24 July 2014
Updated: 27 July 2017
- Latest quarterly data for April to June 2017 published.
- Tables updated with Q1 Jan-Mar 2017 data
- Latest quarterly data for October to December 2016 published.
- Community and school Feed-in Tariff statistics September 2016
- Updated data.
- Updated statistics published
- Updated stats.
- Quarterly FITs Community and School Statistics updated - Sep2015
- Updated statistics published.
- Table updated.
- Latest data published.
- September Community and School FIT stats
- First published.