Release produced by DCMS according to the arrangements approved by the UK Statistics Authority.
This release of national statistics on Alcohol, Entertainment, and Late Night Refreshment Licensing was produced by the Department for Culture, Media and Sport according to the arrangements approved by the UK Statistics Authority.
About this release
Data in this release relates to the number of Alcohol, Entertainment, and Late Night Refreshment licences in force at 31 March 2009 and the activity in the preceding 12 month period. This is the third annual publication since the implementation of the Licensing Act 2003. The statistics cover England and Wales.
The following officials and Minister received privileged early access to the last release under the National Statistics code of practice:
For briefing purposes only
- Rt Hon Ben Bradshaw MP, Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport
- Gerry Sutcliffe MP, Minister for Sport
- Grace Lilley, DCMS
- Lenny Shallcross, (Special Advisor)
- Linda Martin, DCMS (Press Office)
- Kirsty McCaskill, DCMS (Press Office)
For briefing and quality assurance purposes
- Vivienne Avery, DCMS (Statistics Head of Profession)
- Andrew Cunningham, DCMS (Licensing Policy)
- Stuart Roberts, DCMS (Licensing Policy)
- Shelly Mickleburgh, DCMS (Licensing Policy)
For further information on these statistics, please contact email@example.com
Updated 22 October 2009 12:40 p.m