Beta This is a test version of the layout of this page. Take the survey to help us improve it
A level and other 16 to 18 results: 2015 to 2016 (revised)
Revised A level and other results for 16- to 18-year-olds at the end of their final year.
Statistical first release (SFR) providing revised information on the overall achievements of 16- to 18- year olds for the 2015 to 2016 academic year, including attainment measures on:
- A levels and other academic level 3 qualifications
- technical and applied level 3 qualifications
- English and maths qualifications (for students without a good pass at key stage 4)
We published provisional figures for attainment measures in October 2016, which schools and colleges checked.
As a result, in January 2017 we published:
- the main release on this page with revised attainment measures
- information about providers who fell below the academic and applied general minimum standards
The ‘Retention measure, completion and attainment measure, and tech level minimum standards’ document (published on 16 March 2017) includes information on:
- retention measures, which show the percentage of students who completed their main study programme
- the completion and attainment measure, which compares the attainment of individual students with the average attainment of students across England who studied for the same qualifications
- the number of providers that fell below the minimum standards on tech level qualifications
The retention measure and the completion and attainment measure at institution level are published in the 16 to 18 performance tables for 2016.
Attainment statistics team
Telephone: Tingting Shu 0370 000 2288