Your State Pension statement explained
This publication was withdrawn on
If you get a State Pension statement, we send you one of these leaflets with it.
Published: 3 April 2013
Updated: 25 April 2016
- Added Welsh version.
- Published updated version of 'Your State Pension statement explained' (DWP042) effective from 6 April 2016.
- Published updated version of leaflet DWP042 'Your State Pension statement explained', including more information about the Contracted Out Pension Equivalent (COPE).
- Replaced DWP040B and DWP040BW with updated versions. Changes include information for people who have lived and worked in the Isle of Man.
- Added DWP042 – for people 55 or over who were born on or after 6 April 1951 (men) or 6 April 1953 (women).
- Removed references to alternative arrangements in Northern Ireland from the leaflets. These leaflets cover Northern Ireland.
- Replaced English versions of DWP040 and 40b - removed references to Northern Ireland.
- Replaced all leaflets with the April 2015 versions.
- Replaced all leaflets with revised versions.
- Added new leaflets (DWP040B and DWP040BW) and revised versions of DWP040 and DWP040W, showing changes to State Pension.
- Replaced leaflets with revised versions - changes for existing State Pension for people reaching State Pension age before 6 April 2016 and the new State Pension for people reaching State Pension age on of after 6 April 2016.
- First published.