Departmental workforce diversity and attendance management information for civil servants employed in the Home Office.
This data shows the departmental workforce diversity and attendance management information for civil servants employed in the Home Office (including its executive agencies, but excluding executive non-departmental public bodies). The information is consistent with Cabinet Office guidelines to allow for comparisons to be made with other government departments.
Workforce diversity information includes paid permanent civil servants who have made a positive statement regarding their diversity information (figures exclude those staff who have not yet been surveyed or who have chosen not to disclose their diversity information).
Attendance management information is calculated using rolling year average working days lost (per staff year). It includes 12 months’ sick absence up to the end of each quarter for all paid civil servants.
Published: 16 December 2013
Updated: 11 April 2017
- Data for July to September 2016 published.
- Data up to 30 June 2016 published.
- Data updated to 31 March 2016.
- Data updated to 31 December 2015
- Data updated to 30 September 2015.
- Data updated to 30 June 2015.
- Data updated to 31 March 2015.
- Data to December 2014 published.
- Updated figures published.
- June 2008 to March 2014 data available.
- First published.