This was published under the 2010 to 2015 Conservative and Liberal Democrat coalition government
Second annual review showing achievements made in increasing the number of women on FTSE 350 company boards.
Ref: BIS/13/P135 PDF, 569KB, 30 pages
Reports on the achievements made on each of the recommendations produced in Lord Davies’ ‘Women on boards’ report published in February 2011.
It also describes the recognition and importance of:
- encouraging gender equality on the boards of UK listed companies
- making use of the talents and skills of the whole population
Signing up to the ‘Voluntary code of conduct for executive search firms’
See the guidance on how to sign up on the ‘Increasing representation on boards of listed companies’ page.
Published: 10 April 2013
Updated: 27 March 2015
- Updated list of Executive Search Firms signed up to the ‘Voluntary Code of Conduct for Executive Search Firms
- List of executive search firms signed up to the voluntary code of conduct for executive search firms updated.
- Updated list of executive firms signed up to the code.
- The list of executive firms signed up to the code was updated.
- Updated list of Executive Search Firms signed up to the ‘Voluntary Code of Conduct for Executive Search Firms’.
- First published.