Withdrawn MAA regulatory notices (RN)
A regulatory notice will notify changes in structures, procedures or regulations, or provide operational or engineering information and guidance.
These MAA regulatory notices have been withdrawn and are published for legacy reference only.
If you require further information and/or a copy of the documents, please contact the MAA regulatory publications team at dsa-maa-mrp firstname.lastname@example.org
Published: 14 November 2014
Updated: 25 May 2017
- MAA/RN/2017/03 has been added to the withdrawn table, superseded by RA 3302 Issue 2.
- MAA/RN/2016/04 has been added to the withdrawn table and been superseded by MAA/RN/2017/04.
- MAA/RN/2016/06 has been withdrawn as the relevant information is now captured within the MAA01 and MAA03 as appropriate
- The following RN's have been added to the withdrawn table: MAA/RN/2014/02 (D Tech) Review of MRP DME 5000 Series and Integration of EMAR Part 21 and MAA/RN/2016/02 Introducing the concept of an air system co-ordinating design organization
- The following RN's have been added to the withdrawn table: MAA/RN/2014/06 (D Tech) – Remotely Piloted Air Systems (RPAS) Regulatory Framework; MAA/RN/2015/03 (D Ops) – Defence Safety Authority (DSA) Formation and the Effect on the MAA; MAA/RN/2015/10(D Tech) – Updating the Airworthiness Competence Set (ACS) 02 September 2015; MAA/RN/2015/12 – MAA Regulatory Publications (MRP) Part M Transition Arrangements 16 September 2015
- MAA/RN/2015/11 (D TECH) - Review of MRP Continuing Airworthiness Engineering (CAE) 4000 Series and Manual of Maintenance and Airworthiness Processes – 01 (MAP-01) has been added to the withdrawn table.
- MAA/RN/2015/14 (D TECH) MAA decision on implementation of european military aviation requirements (EMARs) 147 and 66 into the MAA regulatory publications (MRP) has been added to the withdrawn table.
- Withdrawn RN table updated - RN/08/11 and RN/03/12 added to table as ommited
- MAA/RN/2015/06 (D TECH) Airborne equipment (AE) and airborne forces (AF) regulation has been added to the withdrawn table.
- 05 January 2016 - MAA/RN/11/11 (DG) added to withdrawn table as contents superseded by RA 1021 Issue 2
- RN's 2015/01, 2015/04 and 2015/05 have been added to the withdrawn table
- MAA/RN/2015/02 (D OPS) has been added to the withdrawn table
- MAA/RN/2014/04 (D Ops) has been withdrawn (out of date)
- MAA/RN/13/02 (D Tech) has been withdrawn (out of date)
- MAA/RN/01/12 (DG) has been withdrawn (out of date).
- MAA/RN/02/12 (D Ops) has been withdrawn (out of date).
- MAA/RN/2014/03 (D Ops) has been withdrawn
- First published.