Information pack and application forms for voluntary sector organisations wishing to apply for funding under the Innovation, Excellence and Strategic Development Fund (IESD) scheme. The Fund is open for applications for projects starting in April 2014 or later.
Voluntary sector organisations are invited to submit proposals that:
- test and develop innovative approaches to health and care
- actively share and disseminate excellent practice
- improve collaboration and partnerships within the voluntary sector to provide better outcomes, greater efficiencies and sustainability
The closing dates are:
- midday, 11 October 2013 for registration and completion of the eligibility form
- midday, 25 October 2013 for submitting an application form
Proposals should be submitted using the Award Information Management System (AIMS), our online grant management system. See the AIMS guidance documents on using the system.