Dealing with HMRC – form

Voluntary disclosure: Contractual Disclosure Facility (Form CDF1)

Use form CDF1 to ask HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) to consider offering you a Contractual Disclosure Facility arrangement for disclosing tax fraud.



If you want to own up to fraud voluntarily, you’ll need to complete form CDF1 and send it to HMRC.

You should get independent advice before you do this.

Before you start

If you are using an older browser, eg Internet Explorer 8, you’ll need to update it or use a different browser. Find out more about browsers.

You’ll need to fill in the form fully before you can print it. You can’t save a partly completed form so we suggest you gather all your information together before you begin to fill it in.

Please send the completed form to:

HM Revenue and Customs
Fraud Investigation Service
COP9 Centre
NE98 1ZZ