- Vehicle and Operator Services Agency and Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency
- Part of:
- VOSA annual reports and accounts, Road safety, Freight, and Government transparency and accountability
- 1 July 2015
- Last updated:
- 1 July 2015, see all updates
- Applies to:
- England, Scotland, and Wales
Report on the Vehicle and Operator Services Agency's performance, accountability and finances for 2014 to 2015.
Ref: HC 171 2015-16 PDF, 1.38MB, 88 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The report covers the April 2014 to March 2015 period. It sets out how the Vehicle and Operator Services Agency (VOSA):
- performed against its objectives
- made decisions, managed projects and managed risks
- managed its finances, including its income and expenditure
Published: 1 July 2015
Updated: 1 July 2015
- Published Vehicle and Operator Services Agency annual report and accounts 2014 to 2015.
- First published.